You definitely have heard about CBD oil, aka cannabidiol. From grocery shops to beauty products, and is present everywhere. You could have bought it too, either from the stores or online. But, the thought of how to make CBD oil at home ever stroked your mind. Or Are you wondering how to make CBD oil at home? If yes! Then you have come to the right blog. We’re glad to share this simple two-step process to make CBD oil at home.
If you are seeking how to make CBD oil, let me tell you, you don’t need to do something very complicated. It is quite an easier process than you could have thought. You will require just two steps and two ingredients. So, without further delay, let’s begin!
To make CBD oil at home, you need to follow a simple process of two steps:
- Decarboxylation and Extraction.
- Decarboxylation is the process of heating cannabis to activate its beneficial components. An extraction is the process of releasing those compounds from hemp.
How to make CBD oil?
To make CBD need to have 300 g of high-CBD hemp flower and 400-500ml of carrier oil. You can choose either olive, hemp seed, or coconut as a carrier oil.
Keep a baking tray, parchment paper, herb grinder, Cheesecloth, double boiler, and a glass jar with a lid ready.
First, decarboxylate the hemp flower. You’ll require to follow the below-given steps:
- Grind hemp flower to even consistency
- Next, line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Place the ground hemp into the baking tray
- Keep the baking tray in a preheated oven at 110°C and bake for one hour
- Next, it is time to extract beneficial compounds from hemp by the below process:
- Take hemp and oil and place them into a double boiler
- Fill the bottom container of the double boiler With water and bring it to a slight simmer until the product looks darker than before. Make sure that the mixture doesn’t exceed 150°C, as it will evaporate terpenes.
- Remove the top of the boiler and take out the jar carefully.
- Then cover the jar with cheesecloth and pour the blend into the container.
- Strain the oil from the hemp and then dispose of the residue.
Your cannabidiol is ready. Seal and store the container in a cool and dry place.
Why should I make cannabidiol at home?
Since you have learned how to make CBD oil at home, you may wonder why I should make CBD at home? People buy cannabidiol either online or in local stores. However, there might be limited options available, depending upon the legality of cannabidiol in the state you are buying it. Moreover, many companies sell fake products in the name of cannabidiol. By making your own cannabidiol bottle, you not only guarantee it’s high-quality but also save your money and precious time.
Concluding thoughts on how to make CBD oil
If you want to save your money and time, make your own bottle of cannabidiol. It is quite an easy process. You just need to have two ingredients: hemp flower and carrier oil. Then follow the earlier said procedure, and you are done!