F.T.G. Management Group will provide the following business services necessary for maintaining business operations for a retail cannabis business establishment such as:
Inventory control will be done by F.T.G. Management Group using such tractability software that is available for such applications to handle inventory management, member database, and bookkeeping.
All day-to-day business operations will be handled by F.T.G. Management Group, whose duties will include the following services:
- Member & Customer service,
- Member verification & sign up,
- Inventory control,
- Handpicked location for a retail store site,
- Landlord approved,
- 1000 feet from schools, day cares, churches, parks.
- 1st month’s rent up to $2,500,
- 8 camera security system,
- 3 display cases,
- 2 office desks,
- 2 office chairs,
- Cash register,
- 1 digital scale,
- Decorations include; 3 pictures on the wall, minor wall decorations,
- Any construction will be estimated and billed separately.
- 1 security guard,
- 2 employees (1 manager & 1 budtender)
- Business Accounting
- Cash Flow Management
- Handling of all taxes for the business
Employees & Sub-contractors:
- Employee & sub-contractor management,
- Hiring & training employees and managers,
Day-to-day business operations:
- Customer service,
- Patient verification & sign up,
- Inventory control,
- Human resources,
- Corporate filling,
- Corporate Bylaws.
- Corporate book, seal.
- Corporate Minutes.
- Stock Certificates.
- Filling “Statement of Information” with Secretary of State.
- Operational Plan
- Business Plan
- Tax id
- Seller’s permit
- Banking options.
- Merchant services.
- Traceability system
- Branding & trademark
Marketing & Advertising:
- 1 fully operational 5 page website
- Listings on marijuana related directories,
- Featured listings include,
- Inclusion in 50 local directory websites,
- Daily social media marketing,
- website blog update,
- hand written articles,
- website updates,
- YouTube videos
Cost for service is: $60,000 initial set up & $10,000 per month or 49% of the NET (after all expenses). Any additions and business growth will be in addition to this detail.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY OPERATING POLICY
F.T.G. Management Group is an organization that merely fills the necessity of providing services to medical marijuana patient collectives, by providing means for facilitating, coordinating, organizing activities and transactions between all members who come together and/or choose to assemble and/or associate to collectively or cooperatively cultivate their doctor recommended marijuana (California Health & Safety code section 11362.775).
F.T.G. Management Group does not buy, sell any medical marijuana to a person, clinic, cooperative, club, business or group, or accept donations for “marijuana” or a caregiver to medical marijuana patients, and/or make marijuana available to any persons.
Officers, board members, employees, subcontractors of F.T.G. Management Group, are in charge of day-to-day business operations that may include but not limited to, everyday business operations of the entity contacting such as, employee management, paying rent and bills, etc.
All cannabis related products at the location of business are the collective property of every medical marijuana patient who is a member of the contracting entity and are not the property of F.T.G. Management Group, and/or officers, board members, employees, subcontractors.
F.T.G. Management Group is not a “medical marijuana business”, or a medical “marijuana” business, or a “medical marijuana dispensary”, or “medical marijuana delivery service”, or “medical marijuana delivery dispensary”, or “dispense” any “marijuana” or deliver or transport any “marijuana” to any person, or “dispense” any controlled substances.