Does your business have equipment that needs to be replaced? Is your office technology in need of an upgrade? Are you considering adding additional systems or assets to operate or expand your business?
At Dynamic Funding, Inc. we offer commercial financing in the form of operating leases and capital leases for businesses throughout the U.S.
Our equipment leases cover the following equipment or hard collateral required for business operations, including:
- Construction equipment
- Office furniture and fixtures
- Cultivation & Manufacturing equipment
An Operating Lease, also know as a fair market value lease, allows businesses to essentially “rent” equipment with off-balance sheet financing.
Benefits of an operating lease:
- Little or no down payment required – no large initial outlay of cash
- Conserves working capital
- Allows companies to better manage budgeting cycle
- Can bundle multiple lease items – hardware, software, and services, for example
- No impact on current bank covenants
- Off Balance Sheet financing
- Deduct entire lease payment as operating expense
- Provides protection from fair market value fluctuations on most equipment
- Allows technology refresh – lessee may choose to swap the asset for one of newer technology
- Faster approval than with typical bank loan
- Faster appropriation from operating budgets
- Master Lease Agreements make follow on transactions much easier
- Flexibility at end of lease term